The VOCLA sale has just been launched with up to 60% off mens designer underwear. The sale includes underwear from several brands (such as Andrew Christian, 2(x)ist, Pipe, Saul Homme, Addicted and Timoteo), with items priced from £10 (€12, $16). This is the perfect time to stock up with some of your favourite styles. Browse all the items here: VOCLA sale
The British male underwear retailer has also recently introduced some more new Andrew Christian underwear styles. Read on the descriptions below followed by a picture for each of the new styles:
- The Coolflex spectrum briefs and boxers. These are made from super soft modal fabric, feature ‘show-it’ frontal enhancement technology and have a new waistband design.
- The limited edition Teaser brief. This features ‘Almost Naked’ hang free technology so that you feel like you’re not wearing any underwear. There is a front sexy ‘teaser’ window to the underwear.
- The Dare brief. This brief is made with Bamboo rayon and features a criss-cross pattern at the front which lifts the package
- The Werqin boxer and brief. These include ‘show-it’ frontal enhancement technology and have a small window at the back of the underwear where you can ‘WERQ-it’
- The Trophy Boy Locker Room brief and jock brief. These include a large frontal pouch for the well-endowed guy and feature a striped aqua design.
Which one of these new Andrew Christian styles is your favourite? Leave your comment below.